The blog has moved to http://jessehouse.com/ ... Many google searches point here so I am leaving it operational, but there will be no new posts.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

What would Kwai Chang Caine do?

What would Kwai Chang Caine do?

we've all heard of "What would Jesus do?", but at this point I am more interested in what Kwai Chang Caine would do;

here are just a few great quotes from the Kung Fu series, I don't want to list too many as each should really be cherished on it's own...


"If one's words are not better than silence, one should keep silent."

"In every loss there is gain. As in every gain there is loss."

"Our soul does not keep time, it merely records growth."

And my favorite...
"I seek not to know all the answers but to understand the questions."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"We own nothing. Even our bodies are loaned to us. Empty shells. Concentrate on the infinite and ignore the temporal." - Kwai Chang Caine